Fill out the questionnaire below and receive a free 30-minute consultation for your business/idea and how it fits within the parameters of the Start-up Visa Program in Canada. For more information about the Program, see below. For your convenience, we speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Russian.
• Are you sure that your business has outgrown the framework of the local market?
• Are you confident that your know-how creates a global market advantage?
• Are you ready to enter big business together with the leaders of your industry?
Canada is actively seeking to grow, innovate and improve its economy by attracting and supporting innovative entrepreneurs. The Canadian government has created a Start-Up Visa Program that allows people to immigrate here by starting a business. Learn more about the requirements from the Canadian government in the link below.
We offer a questionnaire to our prospective clients. If the business matches our parameters we welcome them to a free 30-minute consultation and send them a detailed information package we created on the Start-Up Visa Program. See above.
1. Have a qualifying business/meet the requirements.
2. Get a Letter of Support from a Designated Organization.
3. Apply for a Work Permit and/or Permanent Residence.
4. Land and establish your business in Canada.